February 26, 2009
This month's meeting will be held Thursday, February 26, at 6:00 p.m. at the Franklinton Branch Library, 825 Free Street
at the corner of Main. Vice President Sylvia Johnson will be conducting the meeting, since President Marianne Smith
will not be able to attend.
Among the discussions will be the National Library Week Poster Contest and other activities for National Library
Week. Your input is needed, so come out and give your ideas.
- Minutes from Last Meeting
- Disbursement Committee Report
- Early Reading Program $2500 (Already purchased: Do we want to move our money earmarked for scanner to this item?)
- Washington Parish Tales Report
- Author’s Reception Saturday or Sunday, April 18 or 19?
- National Library Week – Help needed!
- Poster Contest
- Publicity – Decorations, Newspaper Announcements
- Staff Appreciation, Tuesday, April 14
- Other Business
- Meeting at Thomas?
- Washington Parish's Civil War Unit Lecture
- Join Friends of Library USA (now ALTAFF)
- Membership Drive
- Book Sale?
- Chair Cushions at Bogalusa